Starter Testing Equipment
ST-24B Production TestingProduction Testing
The ST-24B is designed to provide fast, accurate, and detailed test results of starters.
This touch screen PC based machine is designed to achieve a fast test cycle time with minimal tooling change over for end-of-line production testing.
- Measures more than 40 different starter parameters including performance curve, free run current and speed, solenoid current, contact voltage drop, “R” terminal function, coast down time, magnetic seal, pull-in & hold-in voltage/current, solenoid pull-in and release time for comprehensive production testing.
- Load test conditions can be set by speed, torque, or current at fixed voltage or predefined battery for testing versatility.
- Completely tests the starter including solenoid, drive, pinion engagement and disengagement timing that can reveal faulty components or assembly errors.
- Complete performance test in less than 12 seconds reducing temperature related result variations and increased accuracy and consistency of results.
- Built-in digital oscilloscope and precise waveform analysis to diagnose armature, commutator and brush problems.
- User configurable Pass and Fail labels and reports with performance curve plotting torque, power, speed and voltage.
- Computer controlled programmable 3000 Amps starter power simulating 200 – 4000 CCA battery (0 – 30 milliohms).
- Computer controlled 300 Amp programmable solenoid power supply.