Electric Axle Testing
EXL-150 Laboratory Testing
Being equipped with various measuring systems such as data analyzers, and state of the art sound and vibration software allows our e-Axle test systems to be capable of performing advanced analyses on the device under test.
- Available configurations include a mechanical torque verification fixture, thermal chamber, liquid chiller and sound and vibration kit.
- Equipped with D&V’s PMM-10 10MHz power analyzer as well as D&V’s SV-PRO software.
- Flexible control scheme supports wide range of e-Axle configuration from single motor with open differential to dual-motor with Dual Power Inverter Module (DPIM).
- The speed of each load motor can be controlled independently to simulate turning or special test requirement such as differential break-in.
- Overall system efficiency of 50% thanks to energy recuperation capability within the system which can reduce energy consumption significantly.
- Very few wearing parts due to simplified driveline design and the use of air-cooled load motors.
- Capable of simulating NEDC, WLTP and other drive cycles.