Electric Axle Testing
EXL-100 Production Testing
Available configurations include a mechanical torque verification fixture, thermal chamber, liquid chiller and sound and vibration kit.
- Equipped with D&V’s PMM-10 10MHz power analyzer as well as D&V’s SV-PRO software.
- Flexible control scheme supports wide range of e-Axle configuration from single motor with open differential to dual-motor with Dual Power Inverter Module (DPIM).
- The speed of each load motor can be controlled independently to simulate turning or special test requirement such as differential break-in.
- Overall system efficiency of 50% thanks to energy recuperation capability within the system which can reduce energy consumption significantly.
- Automated LV, HV and fluid connections as well as spline engagement whose axial position can be programmed.
- Robot ready and capable of executing the entire EOL test automatically including making electrical and mechanical connections without human intervention and perform air pressure fluid evacuation at the end.
- Pre-programmed comprehensive EOL test which checks not only basic performance of the DUT but also e-Axle specific measurements such as back-lash of the gear train as well as NVH characteristics.
- Part number, test report and statistics file can be selected and queried remotely by MES through TCP/IP.