CDT-601 Production TestingAdvanced
The CDT-601 is a Windows®-based, high speed, high accuracy, robust, lean cell production testing unit for diode rectifier assemblies. CDT-601 is also available in modular configurations for in-line testing applications.
The CDT-601 is compatible with the test specifications of all major Tier 1 manufacturers, tests standard and new generation rectifiers with up to 8 phases, and tests rectifiers with diode trio assemblies.
Along with all standard tests there are number of built-in advanced measurements such as dynamic resistance, dynamic voltage drop, reverse direction stress test, dynamic reverse resistance, recognition of “soft knee” characteristic, noise, etc.
The CDT-601 has the ability to recognize diode quality issues, semi-conductor material imperfections (micro-fractures, cracks), diode substrate damage, and solder voids.
- Decreased cycle time with auto connect tooling
- Designed for the new generation of rectifiers with up to 8 phases
- Real-time filtering and digital processing for extreme accuracy and repeatability
- Compact footprint for easy integration into production line
- Recognizes rectifier assembly issues: incorrect diode, mixed diodes, physical damage to diode from installation and heat transfer issues
- Able to measure parameters in up to 16 diodes in one test
- Thermal resistance evaluation (ΔV f /R th ) with up to 150A heating current and adjusts automatically the energy of the heating pulse
- Can test stator/rectifiers assemblies and identify faulty solder connections or welds
- Verification of connections to rectifier to limit the possibility of false results
- Temperature compensation of the measured results based on the ambient air temperature, as well as optional infrared sensing of the temperature of the rectifier assembly
- Quick tooling fixture changeover (approximately 1 minute start to finish)
- Step-by-step tooling setup instruction sequence with pictures for operator ease of use
- High speed measuring and control electronics with solid state switches for fast, reliable, accurate testing
- Comprehensive software suite that includes individual test settings and part profiles, machine setup instructions (visual tutorial), labels and group names for diodes and connections, etc.
- Scripting capabilities for customized test sequence optimization and control of peripheral devices (label printing, marking device, barcode scanner, reject acknowledgement sensor, etc.)
- Multi-level User Manager with customizable logins and permission levels for access control
- Reports include test parameters with user set limits, graphical results identifying faulty diodes and plotting capabilities for detailed observations
- Customized statistical data output to suit end-user needs using D&V’s Statistical Writer Editor
- Test unit-to-test unit data exchange and synchronization for results sharing and storage