An adapter for testing alternators with a BSS style COM Terminal Control.
The alternator can also send messages to the engine’s computer that report alternator status. The device is fully compatible with D&V alternator and regulator test systems including the ALT, VRT and JBT series of testing units.
- Vehicles with this type of alternator use digital communication to send commands to control the alternator
- Has male and female 12 pin harness compatible with D&V testing systems & test plugs
- Program the alternator profile with a Lamp and C terminal
- Seven Segment LED for communication status & messages from alternator
- Voltage Set Point command from the adapter to the alternator will control the Voltage Set Point
New Plugs Available
Plugs are required for the COM Adapter. The following items can be ordered for shipment:
- Order D&V Part Number: 802-2003 for Plug 063 with COM Terminal
- Order D&V Part Number : 802-2002 for Plug 078 with COM and DFM Terminals