Letter from our CEO Bill Hardy to our partners about COVID-19
Dear Trusted Partner,
With continued news about coronavirus (COVID-19), I want to personally share the steps we are taking to insure our customers continue to receive the same great service you expect while at the same time protect the health of our employees.
- We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the World Health Organization and other health authorities.
- Currently our production area is active and we expect to meet our delivery commitments, though the situation is fluid.
- Our customer and technical support team remains on duty to provide support as needed.
- Our supply chain remains robust and we are not experiencing any major issues at the present time. If we experience any challenges that impact product or service commitments, we will inform you immediately.
- Employee well-being is a top-priority.
- D&V has instituted a “no air travel policy” for our locations around the world
- We are asking employees to work from home if possible, with email and cell phones your best way to contact us
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting practices of our workplaces are ongoing
- We are encouraging all employees to follow best practice policies established by health authorities including self-monitoring for symptoms of illness.
Thank you for your continued support of D&V Electronics, our people and our products. Now, more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of the partnership between our companies.
Stay safe and we look forward to “business as usual”!
You can download a copy of the letter in a PDF format here.